ULTRASOUND TRAINING COURSES – DIALYSIS FISTULA ULTRASOUND GUIDED ACCESS COURSE
This course is directed by Dr Stephen D’Souza and includes a strong faculty membership of; Nurse Mary Donnelly, Bianca Bond, Sister Paula Sterling and Richard Clegg.
It is a one-day practical course primarily for physicians and nurses and is a 6 Category 1 RCR CPD Credits.
The course will cover;
- Introduction to Ultrasound
- Arm and Neck Vessel Anatomy
- Pre Assessment of AVF (Arterio-Venous Fistula) and evaluation of existing AVF
- AVF Problems
- Blocked Graft
- Vascular Access
- Hands-On with 4 real Fistula Models
- Phantom Vascular Access station