Leicesther Fice Course
This course is aimed at trainees, consultants and advanced practitioners in intensive care and anaesthesia. FICE is accredited by the Intensive Care Society and provides a structured training pathway for training in cardiothoracic ultrasound.
- Introduction to FICE syllabus and knobology
- Sonoanatomy and basic echo views -LIVE demo
- Common pathologies, interesting cases
- Scanning workshop using LIVE models and the MedaPhor Bodyworks Eve simulator
- Course examination and discussion
- FICE accreditation – all you need to know!
CUSIC, FICE and BSE Accredited supoervisors in Anaesthesia and ICM. Approved by RCoA for 5 CPD points.
College Court Conference Centre and Hotel
Leicester LE2 3UF
Contact email@example.com for booking enquiries