Complete Ultrasound Guided Regional Anaesthesia Education Course (CURE) – counts towards the EDRA
12 CPD credits from the Royal College of Anaesthetists and “Counts towards the EDRA”
This course is taught by experienced & friendly Consultants, based on intensive, small group hands-on training. Mini lectures complement the practical training with live model scanning and needling practice on phantoms. Also featured is the unique “focussed assessment of procedural skills” to gauge your progress. Delegate scanning time is maximised to ensure you leave equipped with the skills to perform effective ultrasound guided regional anaesthesia.
- Review of Ultrasound anatomy & indications for each regional block.
- Emphasis on individual tuition and personal feedback.
- Focuses on training of pattern recognition by practicing on a variety of different models and video presentations.
- Structured approach to optimize in plane and out of plane needling techniques and needle tip visualization.
- Discussions about Local Anaesthetics, new developments and controversies.
- Peripheal upper limb nerves
- Sciatic (proximal/distal)
- Lateral Cutaneous nerve of thigh
- Femoral / fascia iliaca
- Rectus sheath
- TAP (including subcostal)
- ilioinguinal, iliohypogastric
CPD Matrix Anaesthesia: 1A02,2G01,2G02,2G03,2G04,3A09
Participants are limited to 16, with ultrasound machines available to allow intensive training in ultrasound techniques and US guided needle placement of in-vitro models.
Registration Fee: £400.00 includes VAT, refreshments, lunch and course materials. Pre-Course materials are available by visiting the ‘Your Orders’ section after registration.
Cancellation Policy: All courses require a minimum number of attendees. Fujifilm SonoSite Ltd reserve the right to cancel courses at anytime. Attendees notice period of course cancellation is a minimum of one week prior. In case of cancellation, a full refund will be issued or a transfer to a course of the same value. Fujifilm SonoSite Ltd is not responsible for any travel and/or lodging reimbursements in case of cancellation. Please e-mail if you are unsure on the status of your course at anytime.
Location & Accommodation
Letchworth Hall Hotel
Telephone: 01462 683 747
Offley Place Country House
Kings Walden Road
Telephone: 01462 768787
Novotel Hotel – Steveange
Telephone: 01438 346100
Premier Inn – Stevenage North
Coreys Mill Lane
Telephone: 08701 977240
The Sun Hotel
Telephone: 01462 436411
Holiday Inn – Stevenage
St Georges Way
Telephone: 0871 423 4876
Holiday Inn Express Stevenage
Telephone: 0871 423 4876
Hilton Garden Inn Luton North
Telephone: 01582 435300